Zoom V6 Vocal Effects Processor
Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level.
Command Your Performance
Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
Voices In Your Head? Not Anymore.
The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio-grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
Plenty of Preloaded Patches
With 40 preloaded patches there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
Checkout dry vocals compared to Slapback John Patch and Oct Down Distortion Patch:
KEY PITCH CORRECT
Select the key of your song and the V6 will process your voice to the nearest pitch within the key. Using the ADJUST knob you can determine how fast the processing is executed to obtain a softer or harsher correction to your original voice.
CHROMATIC PITCH CORRECT
The V6 will shift your voice to the nearest chromatic pitch
Step to Add Flavor
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
A Mic Designed Just for You
An important component of the V6 is Zoom’s innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may differ due to enhancements or model variation