Zoom G3XN Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal
With the power of an advanced multi-effects unit combined with the convenience of a pedalboard, the Zoom G3Xn guitar effects and amp simulator pedal is your go-to all-purpose guitar tone tool. Three large LCD displays and footswitches give you a genuine stompbox experience, and individual controls for effects and amp modeling make the G3Xn an invaluable live tool. Other features, such as an onboard tuner, looper, and rhythm patterns are especially handy for private practice. Dual outputs allow you to send stereo effects to your recording device or PA system. Complete with a built-in expression pedal for manipulating your effects, the Zoom G3Xn is ready to perform.
Faithfully models 5 tube amps, 5 cabs, and 68 classic effects for endless options
Guitarists who have dreamed of owning a studio full of great guitar gear or taking a backline of amps out on the road will love the flexibility of the G3Xn. This pedal lets you choose head and speaker impulses to approximate up to 25 different amp combinations — like tweed 2 x 12″ combos, British half-stacks, or American high-gain combos — and tweak them in real time. Further color your sound with 24-bit reverb, overdrive, phaser, and many other onboard FX — up to seven effects simultaneously. Then save up to 150 effects chains to lock in your settings for stage and studio use.
Onboard stereo looper and tuner for solo performers
A built-in 80 sec looper makes the G3Xn an exceptional value for acoustic players and solo artists. Experiment with different rhythms, melodies, leads, and chord shapes in practice — then take your riffs and tones to the stage. Staying in tune between songs is easy with a discreet onboard tuner.
Built-in expression pedal
Guitarists at Sweetwater love effects pedals that support expression control, and we’re pleased to report the G3Xn packs a built-in expression pedal for creative control over your effects. Use it to tweak delay feedback on the fly, fade reverb in and out, adjust the rate of a phaser, or anything else you can imagine.
- Powerful amp modeler and multi-effects unit with built-in expression pedal
- Mix and match 5 tube amps and 5 speaker cab impulses
- Hardware knobs for real-time tweaking
- 68 digital FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, and overdrive to color your sound
- Onboard 80-sec stereo looper for creative stage work
- Built-in tuner for convenience
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Includes AC adapter and user manual
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX
- Number of Effects:68 DSP effects plus looper and rhythm pedal
- Effects Types:Distortion, Delay, Vibrato, OSC Echo, Reverb, Flange, Phase, Chorus, EQ, Compression
- Amp Modeling:5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators
- Looper:80 seconds
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ TRS (aux in)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (main out, headphones)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Micro-B
- Expression Control:Built-in pedal
- Software:Zoom Guitar Lab patch manager
- Compatibility:Mac, Windows
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:4 lbs.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may differ due to enhancements or model variation