Balanced Cymbal Set at an Intermediate Price
Step up to real Zildjian bronze with the balanced and budget-friendly Zildjian S series. This full set of cymbals includes hi-hats, two medium thin crashes, and a balanced ride to furnish any core kit - a good option for drummers who are ready to upgrade their budget cymbals in a hurry. Zildjian S cymbals are made from B12 bronze for full body and a balanced tone at an intermediate price, featuring lathed tops and bottoms for openness and extensive machine hammering for even dynamics. Percussionists recommend this set to drummers who play a wide range of styles from rock to pop and country.
Zildjian B12 Bronze Provides a Balanced Sound on a Budget
Zildjian S-series cymbals are made from B12 bronze - 88% copper and 12% tin - to provide a balanced range of lows, mids, and highs for brilliant shimmer and signature Zildjian smokiness. B12 bronze lands somewhere between Zildjian's budget B8 bronze and premium B20 bronze for good balance, projection, shimmer, and wash for the price. Zildjian S cymbals feature lathed tops and bottoms for an open sound with plenty of sustain, extensive machine hammering for an even tone that cuts through a mix, and a brilliant finish that looks great under stage lights.
Zildjian S Cymbals 4-piece Performer Set Features:
- Made of Zildjian B12 bronze for a musical sound at an intermediate price
- Includes 14" Mastersound hi-hats, 16" and 18" medium thin crashes, and a 20" medium ride
- Rich and balanced sound supports a wide range of styles
- Good blend and highs and lows - smoky, full, and shimmery
- Excels for rock, pop, country, and funk
- Machine hammering for a bright sound and even dynamics
- Lathed top and bottom for openness and sustain
- Brilliant finish for projection and top-end shimmer