Yamaha XP7000 Overview
The Yamaha XP7000 Power Amplifier delivers unmatched quality and value for installations. This power amplifier features a high power, outstanding sound quality, extended reliability and superior stability for a wide range of installed sound systems as well as portable live sound applications. With adjustable input sensitivity and voltage characteristics, the XP7000 power amplifier is ideal for installations
Ideally match the power requirements of your application
The XP7000 power amplifier offers 700W+700W (8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz) output, compatible with 70V lines (stereo) that will ideally match the power requirements of your application.
For even further flexibility, the XP7000 can operate in 3 modes: in the stereo mode the two channels are independent; the parallel (dual mono) mode allows a single mono input signal to drive both channels and two independent speaker systems; and in the bridge mode, both channels work together to deliver maximum power. The environmentally friendly XP7000 power amplifier also use lead-free parts.
- Can be used to drive 70V lines (stereo).
- Lightweight, compact 2U design for easy handling and installation
- Frequency-switchable high-pass filter for subsonic noise reduction or subwoofer matching
- Comprehensive protection circuits, indicators and variable-speed cooling
- Advanced circuit design and anti-vibration measures inherited from the PC-1N series deliver tight, solid lows, extraordinary midrange presence, and precisely defined highs
- Yamaha EEEngine technology achieves unmatched efficiency
- +4dBu/26dB/32dB gain switch for flexible level matching
- Precision 1-dB/step detented attenuators
- XLR and Euroblock input terminals
- Speak-on and 5-way binding post output terminals
- Ideal matches for the DME64N/24N Digital Mixing Engines and Installation Series speakers
- Monitor and Remote terminals for remote monitoring and control