Yamaha XP5000 Overview
The Yamaha XP5000 Power Amplifier features high power, high quality, high reliability and high stability matches various installation sound systems and provides superior acoustic features even in live performance applications. The XP5000 provides two channels of amplification. This amplifier draws 500 W or less at 1/8 rated power into 4 ohm loads. It is capable of operation from a 120 V, 60 Hz line and 230 V, 50 Hz line.
The Yamaha XP Series of power amplifiers was developed from Yamaha’s wealth of experience in building PA equipment and its tradition of careful attention to every detail of circuit design.
Operate in 3 modes
The Yamaha XP5000 offers 500W+500W (8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz) output that will ideally match the power requirements of your application. For even further flexibility this amplifier can operate in 3 modes: in the stereo mode the two channels are independent; the parallel (dual mono) mode allows a single mono input signal to drive both channels and two independent speaker systems; and in the bridge mode, both channels work together to deliver maximum power.
The environmentally friendly XP5000 amplifier also use lead-free parts.
- Light weight and compact design of 2U size for installation in any location.
- Monitor and remote terminals for monitoring and control from a remote location
- Yamaha's exclusive state-of-the-art high-efficiency amplifier driving technology EEEngine installed.
- High sound quality equivalent to upper-class models with parts and emphasizing on superior sound.
- 500W+500W (8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz)
- While realizing a design that ensures high sound quality, efficiency has been planned down to the finest details for full achievement of both high-definition sound and superior value.
- A gain switch that can be changed to +4dBu / 26dB / 32dB has been installed on the rear panel for compatibility with a wide variety of input levels.
- Various terminals and features suitable for professional use
- Equipped with various protection circuits, indicators and stepless low-noise fans
- High-accuracy 1dB-step detented attenuator
- Special high-pass filter that enables change of cut-off frequency
- Best matches with the digital mixing engine DME64N/24N and Installation series speakers