Yamaha XP2500 Overview
The Yamaha XP2500 Power Amplifier delivers unmatched quality and value for installations. This power amplifier features high power — thanks to EEEngine (Energy Efficient Engine) technology — outstanding sound quality, extended reliability, and superior stability for a wide range of installed sound systems as well as portable live sound applications.
The Yamaha XP Series of power amplifiers was developed from Yamaha’s wealth of experience in building PA equipment and its tradition of careful attention to every detail of circuit design.
Operates in 3 modes
The XP2500 power amplifier offers 250W+250W (8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz) output that will ideally match the power requirements of your application. For even further flexibility, the XP2500 can operate in 3 modes: in the stereo mode the two channels are independent; the parallel (dual mono) mode allows a single mono input signal to drive both channels and two independent speaker systems; and in the bridge mode, both channels work together to deliver maximum power. The environmentally friendly XP2500 power amplifier also use lead-free parts.
- High sound quality equivalent to upper-class models with parts and emphasizing on superior sound.
- 250W+250W (8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz) output
- While realizing a design that ensures high sound quality, efficiency has been planned down to the finest details for full achievement of both high-definition sound and superior value.
- A gain switch that can be changed to +4dBu / 26dB / 32dB has been installed on the rear panel for compatibility with a wide variety of input levels.
- Light weight and compact design of 2U size for installation in any location
- Monitor and remote terminals for monitoring and control from a remote location