Yamaha PAC112V Overview
The Yamaha Pacifica PAC112V is an electric guitar sporting a classic, double-cutaway design. The body has been fashioned out of solid alder, while the neck is constructed out of maple. This neck, measuring 25.5" in scale, offers 22 medium frets and a rosewood fingerboard. A vintage-style tremolo bridge allows you to execute momentary, pitch-based articulations.
For electronics, the guitar offers two single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions, and a humbucker at the bridge. A volume knob, tone knob, and 5-way pickup selector switch are provided, as is a push-pull coil splitter for a single-coil sound in the bridge. Three hex wrenches are included.
- Construction Bolt-on
- Scale Length 25 1/2" (647.7mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Radius 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Frets 22
- Body Alder
- Neck Maple
- Tuners Diecast
- Bridge Vintage Tremolo with Block Saddle
- Pickups Alnico V Single x 2, Alnico V Humbucker x 1
- Pickup Switch 5-Position Lever
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone with Push-Pull Coil Tap Switch