CLP-665GPWH - An Elegant 88-Key Digital Grand Piano For Your Home
- Voicings sampled from Yamaha CFX and Bosendorfer Imperial grand pianos
- 36 instrument voices
- Graded Hammer 3X keyboard with escapement
- 88-key linear graded hammer action, with each key having a unique weight
- Synthetic ivory and ebony keytops
The Yamaha Clavinova CLP-665GP is an ideal digital piano for your home, giving you stunningly realistic playing feel and sound in an elegant, traditional Mini Grand cabinet. With its Graded Hammer 3X keybed, synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, and escapement, you'll delight to the touch of this superb instrument. Voicings expertly sampled from world-class Yamaha CFX and Bosendorfer Imperial grand pianos allow for vivid and richly expressive sonics, and the cabinet is calibrated for full-body resonance in a proprietary process similar to what a Yamaha acoustic piano receives. The result? Gloriously realistic grand piano sound at any volume. There's even an onboard 16-track recorder for capturing your inspiration. Grace your home with the splendid Yamaha Clavinova CLP-665GP!
The Yamaha Clavinova CLP-665 GP WH is an 88-note digital piano featuring a touch-sensitive keyboard and a white finish. The Clavinova lineup contains some of the most innovative digital pianos that Yamaha have ever created, with the touch and tone of a concert grand piano and plenty of unique modern characteristics. Utilising state-of-the-art technology, the Clavinova pianos offer an inviting playing experience to individuals of all skill levels, so they can make the transition from digital to acoustic piano seamlessly and enjoyably.
Utilising Virtual Resonance Modeling, this digital piano offers distinctive reverberation generated by the entire body of a concert grand piano. The enhanced VRM now also calculates aliquot resonance in the upper octaves, and the full resonance of the soundboard, rim, and frame. This technology helps the piano produce a vivid, bright, richly-varied expression that reflects the limitless number of factors inherent in piano performance.
Regardless of style, the sound of this piano responds to touch. With Yamaha Smooth Release technology, the Clavinova offers the crisp tone heard when playing staccato as well as the lingering sound produced by releasing the keys more. Smooth tonal transformations perfectly matched to key pressure allow the user to change the volume and dynamics of the sound, creating mellow and bright tones by simply changing the pressure.
Featuring long, carefully-sampled recordings of notes on a piano, the Clavinovas have been repeatedly tested and adjusted by numerous pianists in order to attain a performance feel similar to that of a grand piano. Key-Off samples offer a faithful reproduction of the most subtle changes in the piano’s sound, allowing for a more realistic performance. The Graded Hammer 3X Keyboard offers an authentic response to your force with a natural key return as it uses the same hammering system and spring-less mechanism as a grand piano.
Yamaha have fitted Keyboard Stabilisers to all 88 keys, offering players a natural touch and improving the stability and durability of the keyboard. These instruments feature Tone Escapement in several locations throughout the body that allow the sound from the speakers to be projected to the listener’s ears without being trapped inside the instrument. Yamaha’s advanced binaural sampling technology is available on the Clavinova, which uses samples from the CFX, recorded with specialised microphones that capture locational information and other nuances discerned by the human ear.
The built-in USB audio recorder allows you to record performances to USB flash memory and create audio files to save and play back on a computer. The recording function featured in Clavinova digital pianos allows you to record your performances with just a single touch and the pianist is able to record up to two tracks for simultaneous playback. Therefore different hands can be recorded separately or overdub parts with different Voices. Connect the Clavinova to a computer or a USB memory device to manage your library. You can play music through the audio system on the Clavinova by using a Bluetooth-enabled smart device and stream audio data such as mp3 files.
- GP Response Damper Pedal, for the most realistic concert grand pedal action
- Real Grand Expression (RGE) technology
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Acoustic Optimizer technology
- Smooth Release, Key-Off, and Damper Resonance samples
- Yamaha CFX Binaural sample (for use with headphones)
- 5-year parts and labor, in-home limited warranty
- RGE sound engine; 256-note polyphony; dual-layer capability
- Intelligent Acoustic Control; DSP Smooth Release
- Onboard multi-effects, including reverb and chorus
- 16-track, 250-song recorder; 303 lesson songs
- Drum rhythm patterns for instant, great-sounding rhythm accompaniment
- Soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals; half-damper effect
- USB MIDI for connection to your computer
- Bluetooth audio for wireless connection with your devices
- Metronome; dual headphone outs
- Expand your musical horizons with Yamaha apps for iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- Music rest; key cover, bench, and headphone hanger included
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Colour: White
- Surface: High-gloss
- Construction / Number of Keys: 88
- Hammer Action: Yes
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Sound Generation: Digital
- Adjustable Velocity Curve: Yes
- Display: Yes
- USB MIDI Interface: Yes
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Mounting Options: MIDI and Audio Recorder
- Storage Media: USB Stick
- Speakers: Yes
- MIDI Interface: Yes
- LINE IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Yes
- Weight (kg): 103
- Integrated Effects Processor: Yes
- Number of Sounds: 36
- Polyphony: 256
- Keyboard Split: Yes
- Version: Triple Pedal
- Width (cm): 143
- Height (cm): 93.2
- Depth (cm): 114.7
- Amplifier Output (Watt): 25 + 10 x 2