2x12" Tube-Driven 4W Guitar Amp
Designed to impart that classic VOX tube tone upon your electric guitar, the AC41-12 is a 4W RMS combo amplifier sporting a 12" Celestion VX12 speaker. The unit boasts a tube-driven preamp and power-amp stage.
For EQ, the AC41-12 offers bass and treble controls, while a volume knob governs your overall level. Turn your attention to the back of the amplifier and you'll see an external output jack wired for 16 Ohms. A power cable is included with the amplifier, which is quite suitable for home and studio use.
- Suitable for Home or Studio Use
- 4W RMS at 16 Ohms
- 1x12" Celestion VX12
- Tube-Driven Preamp & Power-Amp Stages
- One 1/4" Instrument Input
- One 1/4" Output for Extension Speaker
- Gain, Bass, Treble & Volume Controls