Turbosound iX15 Overview
The Turbosound iX15 1000W Loudspeaker is a powered two-way 15" loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming well suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The KLARK TEKNIK DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated iOS app for iPhone/iPad. The iX15's utilizes a Class-D power amplifier to power the 15" low-frequency woofer, while a Class A/B amplifier powers the 1" titanium dome compression driver, which combine to offer a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz with a maximum SPL of 126 dB. The iX15 ensures high-quality low end, an articulate midrange, and extended high-frequency reproduction.
The iX15 is fitted with a dual-angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole-mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimize audience coverage. The lightweight injection-molded polypropylene enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille.
Class-D 1000W Amplifier
Comprehensive Remote Control
Intuitive User Interface
- Remote-controlled 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 15" low-frequency driver with low-mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver for extended high-frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual-angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Designed in England