Turbosound IQ18B Overview
The black IQ18B 18" Front-Loaded Powered Subwoofer from Turbosound is a 3000W high-performance 18" front-loaded subwoofer system designed for a wide range of speech and music sound-reinforcement applications. The high-excursion 18" low-frequency driver with double-suspension low-mass 4" voice coil provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation.
The birch-plywood enclosure is finished in a hard-wearing semi-matte black paint and fitted with a rugged powder-coated perforated steel-mesh grille, 35mm pole mount to support a satellite speaker, and plated steel castors with rubber tires. Mains-power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON connectors.
- Front-loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3000W power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modeling includes accurate models of industry-standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital-audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High-excursion 18" low-frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Birch-plywood enclosure with hard-wearing semi-matte black paint finish
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel-mesh grille
- Plated steel castors with rubber tires
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors