Turbosound FLASHLINE Series TFM122M Overview
The Turbosound Flashline TFM122M Coaxial 2-Way 12" Stage Monitor is a compact 1400W switchable passive/bi-amped floor monitor consisting of a coaxial carbon fiber-loaded 12" neodymium low-frequency and titanium dome 1" neodymium high-frequency combination driver in a reflex-loaded enclosure designed for concert touring. The coaxial drive unit is matched with an exponential horn flare for improved acoustic loading and controlled coverage. Both HF and LF coils utilize the same neodymium magnet assembly, which gives better efficiency and reduced weight. This allows the creation of a minimal-footprint monitor wedge, which combined with a 35° projection angle and 60 x 40° (H x V) dispersion pattern, is suitable as a vocal monitor on smaller stages where space is limited, while its low profile maximizes audience sightlines.
The 5/8" (15mm) birch-plywood cabinet is equipped with two flush recessed handles, and Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors are provided at each side for tidy interconnects. The cabinet is finished in semi-matte black paint finish and includes a curved-profile perforated-steel grille backed with reticulated foam, and supported by a steel reinforcing strip positioned across the front of the drive unit. A recessed pole-mount socket is provided for use on speaker poles or tripods.
- 2-Way stage monitor for touring applications
- 350W continuous, 1400W peak power
- Carbon fiber-loaded 12" neodymium motor low-frequency driver
- Titanium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Low-profile design to maximize audience sightlines
- Low-distortion waveguide provides 60 x 40° (H x V) dispersion
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- 5/8" (15mm) birch-plywood enclosure with durable semi-matte black paint finish
- Rugged powder-coated perforated-steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in England