TC Electronic Crescendo Auto Swell Overview
When the original auto swell effect was introduced, many players didn’t know what to do with it which resulted in the pedals falling out of production before it became highly sought after. If players wanted to create the effect now, they would have to manually control the guitar's volume or break their bank and buy one of the originals. The TC Electronic Crescendo provides all players that iconic effect, delivering the classic reduced treble attack and sustained soft end. Use the sensitivity and attack controls to dial in incredible sounds, creating amazing, almost violin-like guitar lines and enhance your tone with haunting guitar line manipulation.
Compact & Gig Worthy Design
Along with its incredible tonal capabilities, the Crescendo Auto Swell Pedal features a durable metal chassis designed to protect the internal components against moisture and the day-to-day life of a gigging musician. The pedal is also equipped with top mounted jack ports, maximising pedalboard space and allowing players to fit more pedals on their rig. Each control knob is designed with rugged edges, allowing players to control the settings with their foot during performances, while the intuitive control layout offers a user-friendly operation perfect for beginners.
- Lets you create rolling and powerful volume swells
- Instantly accessible 2-knob interface featuring sensitivity and attack
- Controls attack time to create almost violin-like guitar lines
- Easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Top-mounted jacks maximises space on pedalboards
- True bypass offers ultimate signal integrity
- Compact, roadworthy ’’built-like-a-tank’’ metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)