TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1 Overview
The TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 is a stompbox-style tonal-shaping pedal for vocalists to use on stage. It's designed to give you a smooth, balanced, pristine timbre on the stage, as it combines EQ, compression, and de-essing to help your vocal sit perfectly in the mix.
Two controls are provided for ease of use. The Shape knob governs the tone, while the Comp/De-ess knob applies compression and sibilance-reduction. Press down on the warmth button if you want to add some low-frequency fullness to your vocal sound. Tap the footswitch to engage or disengage the effect.
The pedal sports a clean, low-noise mic preamp that ensures a good sound on stage. Use the XLR input and output to pass signal through the pedal. A USB port allows for firmware updates. A power supply is included.
- Single-button stompbox gives your voice a recorded sheen with automatic adaptive Tone control
- Uses TC Helicon Adaptive Tone technology for EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating
- Control your vocal sound to sit in the mix, with freedom to adjust the compression and EQ shaping
- Simple 2-knob control
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Warmth button toggles just the right amount of additional low-frequency fullness into your vocal sound
- Allows chaining to other VoiceTone Singles-series vocal processors or DITTO Mic Looper to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction
- Power supply included