TC-Helicon VOICETONE R1 Overview
The TC Helicon VOICETONE R1 is a pedal intended to give vocalists control of their own reverb onstage. It sports two knobs and one footswitch, making controlling the stompbox relatively easy.
A reverb selector knob lets you choose among eight different reverb types, including Hall, Plate, Theater, and Club. The Wet/Dry knob lets you balance the reverberated signal with clean, dry vocals, so you can get the optimal mix for your application. Turn the VOICETONE R1 effect on and off with the footswitch.
The pedal sports a clean, low-noise mic preamp that ensures a clear sound onstage. Use the XLR input and output to pass signal through the pedal. A USB port allows for firmware updates. A power supply is included.
- Studio-quality stompbox for live vocal reverb effects
- 8 useful reverb style choices
- Wet/dry mix level control to blend reverb with dry signal
- Simple 2-knob control for easy to use
- Low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals on stage
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE signal vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, roadworthy construction
- Power supply included