TC-Helicon VOICETONE E1 Overview
The VOICETONE E1 Single-Button Stompbox for Vocal Echo Effects from TC-Helicon is a pedal that offers singers echo and slapback effects and puts control of those effects at their feet. It can be used to deliver thirteen different echo and delay types for vocals when paired with a microphone (sold separately) for live stage applications.
Plug in your microphone, plug your pedal into the mixer and set the gain. Then turn on the effect. That's it. Control the length of your repeats and precisely control echo levels. There is also an analog button for softer echo sounds from the days of tape recording available. The tap-control footswitch can match echo repeats to your song's tempo.
In addition, you can chain the VOICETONE E1 to all the other VOICETONE singles (sold separately), mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. Finally, high-quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
- Single-button stompbox gives you a range of stage-ready vocal echo effects in vintage to modern flavors
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- 13 wicked delay styles, including classic slap echo
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Simple 3-knob interface gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Analog button for an optional filtered echo sound from the days of tape recording
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included