TC-Helicon VOICETONE D1 Overview
The TC Helicon VOICETONE D1 is a stompbox designed for vocalists on the stage. It provides the sound of double-tracked vocals in a live setting, doing so by means of an easy-to-use two-knob control set.
The doubling style-selector knob changes the type of effect. Here you'll find options for tight doubling, loose doubling, group vocals, chorus effects, and a whole lot more. You can even double your vocals up or down an octave with this selector. The Dry/Wet knob dictates the level of the effect in your overall output signal.
With the bypass/engage footswitch, you can turn the effect on whenever you want, highlighting specific phrases, giving yourself doubled vocals for the chorus, or just leaving it on for the whole song. The pedal sports a clean, low-noise mic preamp that ensures a good sound onstage. Use the XLR input and output to pass signal through the pedal. A USB port allows for firmware updates. A power supply is included.
- Single-button stompbox gives you thicker vocals via realistic doubling effects
- 8 doubling styles including tight, group, octave up/down, and more
- Easy to use 2-knob control
- Low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction
- Power supply included