TC-Helicon VOICETONE C1 Overview
Designed for vocalists and singer/songwriters, the TC Helicon VOICETONE C1 is a stompbox offering seamless pitch correction for your voice during live shows. Use it to stay in tune during a gig or whenever you need a pitch.
The pedal allows you to connect your XLR microphone, correct any out-of-tune notes, and feed the mixer or a house PA system, all in real time. Furthermore, the VOICETONE C1 sports a signal path for guitars, letting you tune your vocals to the chords you're playing.
The pedal offers a relatively simple control set. Its Key Selector knob dictates the major key for pitch correction. You'll note CH printed on the knob's legend; turn to this setting if you'd prefer to use chromatic tuning, or if you'd like to tune in real-time to the chords you play on your guitar. The mode will change its operation depending on whether you've plugged a guitar into the 1/4" input.
The Off/Hard knob adjusts the intensity of the pitch correction effect. At low values, it provides subtle correction; but you can crank it all the way for a robotic effect. The third knob on the pedal is designed to tune its processing to the formant of your voice. A bypass/engage footswitch turns the effect on and off. A mic input level controller and a ground lift, both located on the side of the VOICETONE C1, round out the controls.
The pedal has an XLR input and an XLR output for the mic signal, and a 1/4" I/O for the instrument signal path. It's powered by means of the included adapter. The VOICETONE C1 offers a durable construction to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Simple, single-button stompbox gives you flexible pitch correction choices to control your sound
- Gentle or aggressive tuning puts your voice right on pitch
- Manual or guitar-controlled key/scale selection
- Wide range of pitch correction capability, from natural to robotic
- Simple 3-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off footswitch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or the DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included