Drum microphone designed to deliver clarity in kick drum and low-frequency performance in recording applications.
The PGA52 is a professional quality kick drum microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Dynamic-Element Microphone
- For Low-Frequency Instrument Capture
- Suitable for Acoustic Kick Drum
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
TThe PGA52-XLR from Shure is a professional-quality cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille. It can be used to capture low-frequency performance audio in several environments for applications such as recording bass guitars, cellos, floor toms, and more.
The PGA52-XLR has an unobtrusive visual presence and is built rugged to ensure exceptional performance in rigorous environments. In addition, a swivel adapter, a 15' XLR cable, and a carrying pouch are included.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for low frequency clarity
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments