The Behringer SD16 Digital Stage Box with 16 Preamps is designed to connect the onstage talent to the Front of House (FOH) console. The stagebox provides 16 remote-controlled Midas-designed preamplifiers as well as eight servo-balanced analog XLR outputs. Two of the programmable inputs are compatible with Hi-Z sources so you can connect keyboards, acoustic, and bass guitars, etc. A USB port is included for fast and easy system updates via your PC.
An integrated 2-port Ultranet distribution hub is included for direct connection to the company's P16-M personal monitor mixers without the need for any additional hard wire. The compact unit features rugged protective bumpers and the option to be rack mounted using the included rack ears.
A single Cat 5e cable connects the stagebox, and up to three stageboxes can be cascaded together for a total of 48 inputs and 24 balanced outputs. An onboard Ultranet distribution hub provides power and 16 channels of audio to two of the company's Powerplay P16-M personal monitor mixers.
Remote Controllable Preamps
Servo-Balanced XLR Outputs
Klark Teknik AES50
- 48 bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5e cable (48 kHz)
- 24 bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5e cable (96 kHz)
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- High channel count and low deterministic latency
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution.
- Comprehensive error detection and management
- Provision for redundant networking
- Minimal configuration - total ease of deployment and use
- Ethernet TCP/IP protocol-compatible auxiliary data channel
- Royalty-free implementations available as Xilinx FPGA cores
- OEM modules available from developer partners