Lightweight, ultracompact true wireless digital lavalier microphone system
- For Journalists, Vloggers, YouTubers
- Omni Lavalier Mic & Built-In Omni Mic
- Ultracompact Clip-On Transmitter
- Ultracompact Dual-Channel Receiver
If you want an extremely small, feather-weight wireless microphone system that delivers broadcast-quality sound to use with cameras and mobile devices, with the ability to handle two wireless transmitters, nothing is capable of doing this except for the Saramonic Blink 500. This kit comes with a single clip-on wireless transmitter with a built-in mic, a professional lavalier microphone, an ultracompact dual-channel receiver that mounts to the shoe of your camera with both TRS and TRRS output cables. You can put a mic on one person, but if you ever need to put mics on two people, you can simply add a second wireless transmitter (sold separately) and it will work perfectly with the included dual receiver.
Simplify and expedite your entry into wireless audio with the Saramonic Blink 500 B1, an ultracompact and extraordinarily easy-to-use true wireless microphone system offering a cost-effective, all-inclusive solution for recording one subject to your camera, camcorder, or mobile device.
- Lightweight, ultracompact housings
- Receiver's built-in clip with shoe mount allows easy attachment to your camera, belt, or clothing
- Transmitter's intelligent LED indicators show power, audio level, low-battery level, and charging status
- Internal 5-hour batteries keep you going on long shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- USB Type-C connectivity and included charging cables for recharging the internal lithium-ion batteries or powering the receiver and transmitter
- Use up to two transmitters with each receiver
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera or camcorder
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS cable for connection to a smartphone or tablet equipped with a headphone jack
- Connect to Fuji cameras outfitted with 2.5mm mic input jacks via the Saramonic SR-25C35 adapter cable (available separately)
The Blink 500 B1 delivers considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices while functioning as an ultracompact digital system that provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications. Once it's plugged in and powered on, it's set and ready so your focus can stay on your content.
Equally straightforward and small, the Blink 500 B1 gives you everything necessary for recording crisp, clear speech in any location. You get a clip-on transmitter with a built-in microphone and a clip-on omni lavalier mic, a dual-channel receiver with an integrated clip and shoe mount, and multiple charging and audio cables. Whether you're a run-and-gun videographer, a YouTube content creator, or an avid vlogger, the Blink 500 B1 can get your wireless audio going in no time.
- For maximum visual discretion, use the Blink 500 TX as traditional bodypack transmitter with the supplied lavalier microphone. Just clip the omni lav mic to a collar or lapel, then plug it into the transmitter's 3.5mm input; the transmitter automatically switches to the external microphone so you don't have to bother selecting the input source.
- The lavalier mic includes a foam windscreen that lessens noise caused by light wind, breaths, and air conditioning systems. For enhanced reduction of stronger wind noise, a separately available furry windshield (a.k.a. windjammer) such as the Saramonic LM-WS can be fitted to the microphone.
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
Portable, compact wireless microphone systems are completely essential tools for anyone who shoots video, and the fact that the Blink 500 is one of the smallest and most lightweight systems you can ge yet it still delivers professional quality sound makes it ideal for filmmakers, journalists, vloggers, YouTube creators, corporate video producers, or any content creator that needs an incredibly easy-to-use wireless system that won't slow them down. It's small enough to tuck away into any camera bag, backpack or even your pocket, so you can effortlessly bring it with you everywhere you go. The Blink 500 B1 system is perfect for people who only need one wireless mic right now but may need the option to expand and use two in the future. Plus, the Blink 500 series is an evolving system of products that will soon be expanding, giving users even more options and versatility.
In the box:
- 1 x Blink 500 TX Transmitter with Built-In Microphone and Clip
- 1 x Blink 500 RX Receiver with Built-In Clip and Camera Shoe-Mount
- 1 x SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x Alligator-Style Lavalier Microphone Clip
- 1 x Foam Lavalier Windscreen
- 1 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS to TRS Output Cable for Cameras
- 1 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRRS to TRRS Output Cable for Smartphones and Tablets
- 2 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated USB-C to USB-A Charging Cables
- 1 x Pairing Pin