The Samson MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand is designed to hold any standard microphone for desktop usage.
- 5" desktop microphone stand
- Weighted die-cast metal base (6.25" width) for stable positioning
- 5/8"-27 mic clip threading
- Compatible with any standard microphone/mic clip
- Works with the Samson SP01 Spider Shockmount
Set up quickly and conveniently in any environment, leaving your hands free for gesturing or detailed demonstrations. The MD5 measures 5" in height to allow for optimal desktop mic positioning. While it’s low-profile design fits unobtrusively on desktops, the MD5 offers a weighted die-cast metal base (6.25" width) to ensure maximum stability to any microphone with a standard mic clip (5/8"-27 threading). It even works well when integrating the Samson SP01 Spider Shockmount into your setup. The MD5 is perfect for podcasts, voiceovers, recording music or any other desktop application where ideal mic placement is essential.