Samson's ultra-compact Go Mic Connect improves your digital communications and computer recordings through groundbreaking Focused Pattern Technology™. This allows users to adjust the pickup area to focus more directly on a desired sound source. Sound outside the focus pattern is reduced, making Go Mic Connect ideal for noisy VoIP communication and mobile recording environments.
The included Focus Pattern Technology™ uses the two internal microphone capsules to modify the pickup area into a beam that centers the Go Mic Connect's sensitivity on the desired sound source in front of it. Combining the Focus Plus and Focus Direction (Windows only) settings, users can horizontally steer the pickup beam or narrow its width for more defined results. This is especially useful in loud environments and field recording.
The included Samson Sound Deck software offers Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), which reduces continuous external environmental noise, improving audio quality and limiting post-production edit time. Windows users also get Echo Erase for eliminating feedback caused by room ambience or external speakers, as well as a built-in recorder with easy file export.
The Go Mic Connect features a custom clip that adjusts to fit everything from thin laptops to large TV monitors. It can also stand up on a desk for use with tablets and smartphones, or fold up for transport in the included carry pouch. A Mute button and headphone output for direct monitoring complete this useful computer audio solution.
The Go Mic Connect is the prefect mic for Gamers. It's ideal for in-game audio, parties and if you broadcast on Twitch or other streaming services. The Go Mic Connect captures crisp, clear audio while staying out of the camera's video frame.
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Switchable cardioid or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case