The TD-17 KVX V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit from Roland is the latest addition to the V-Drums series of electronic drums built with training tools that are designed to push you further. It includes: 1 x TD-17 sound module with Bluetooth, 1 x PDX-12 snare, 3 x PDX-8 tom V-pads, 1 x VH-10 hi-hat, 1 x CY-12C crash cymbals, 1 x CY-13R ride cymbal, 1 x KD-10 kick pad, and an MDS-COM drum rack stand. Combining a TD-50 class sound engine with updated pads, the electronic drum kit can be used to mirror the physical movement, stick coordination, and hand/foot control that is like playing an acoustic drum set.
An array of built-in coaching functions will track your technique, measure your progress, and increase your motivation to becoming a better drummer. In addition, if you regularly play acoustic drums, you shouldn't have to change your playing style to use an electronic drum kit. The drum set allows you to use the same playing techniques you'd use on an acoustic kit.
Wirelessly stream your favorite songs from your smartphone into the sound module via Bluetooth and play along with your favorite band, or rehearse the tunes you'll be playing on stage. Hear the performance back in your headphones. You can even record your performance, and then listen back and decide where you need to improve. Becoming a better drummer is still hard work, but the TD-17 KVX-S can help you get there.
Roland TD-17 Drum Sound Module
Featuring a sound engine inherited from the flagship TD-50, the Roland TD-17 Drum Sound Module provides an expressive and natural drumming experience for V-Compact series pads and features an array of built-in coaching functions that will track your technique and measure your progress. Additionally, you can play along with your favorite tunes or watch online drum lessons while listening to the audio wirelessly via Bluetooth. The TD-17 is designed to help you become a better drummer, faster.
The Roland TD-17 includes 100 drum kits (50 presets) with 310 instruments. Each instrument can be customized via instrument parameters including level, pan, tuning, muffling, snare buzz, and strainer. With the onboard song player, you can mix the balance of your drumming with the built-in songs, change the tempo, and loop specific sections. It allows you to import your own songs and includes 7 preset songs for practicing and jamming along with. Import your own samples and songs and record your performance (up to 60 minutes). The Roland TD-17 includes a sound module mount, AC adapter, and special connection cable for working with optional drum pads and hardware.
- Expressive and dynamic sound inherited from Prismatic Sound modeling technology of the TD-50
- High-speed response with wide dynamic range and high-resolution of tonal changes
- Authentic hi-hat sound with smooth open-to-closed pedal control, and bow/edge tonal detection
- Open and closed rim-shots detected for authentic snare technique
- Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming audio from your smartphone to the TD-17 module
- Coach functions support your daily exercise and warm-up routines
- Play back audio files from SD card
- Preset drum kits cover a wide range of music genres, with further sound customization possible
- Ambience control and variation, to emulate venues from small stages to large halls
- Import user samples, assign them to any pad, and layer them with internal sounds for deeper customization and creating individual drum sounds
- Compatible with Melodics for V-Drums to improve your sense of time
- 2-trigger inputs for additional pads or pedals
- USB port for connecting to your computer for music production