The JUNO-DS88 Synthesizer from Roland is a keyboard instrument with over 1000-plus sounds, the ability to run on batteries, and a built-in song player that enables you to trigger backing tracks right from the keyboard. It can be used in various environments for applications such as live stage, theater, recording studios, rehearsals, schools, and more.
The keyboard is lightweight and can run on 8 AA batteries, allowing you to play music anytime and anywhere you please. A microphone input allows you to easily incorporate vocals into your work with a dedicated reverb knob to give the vocals a professional flavor. The JUNO-DS's instant-access design makes it simple to call up acoustic pianos, electric pianos, and organs and the DS Tone Bank includes the entire 1000-plus sound set from the previous-generation JUNO-DI and is compatible with the Juno-DS.
In addition, to complement the onboard sound set the JUNO-DS keyboard supports internal waveform expansion via USB and over 1000 EXP sounds are available for free download at Roland's Axial website including top-quality acoustic piano collections, world instruments, go-to-studio standards, and more.
Finally, if you like to dig in and customize your sounds, the JUNO-DS now offers more adjustable parameters than before, allowing you to tweak patches and performances with detailed precision. The front panel provides an expanded array of hands-on knobs and sliders while the rear panel features jacks for connecting hold and expression pedals at the same time.
- Professional synthesizer with over 1000 instruments onboard
- Friendly, intuitive user interface
- Battery operation for mobile use (supports Ni-MH AA-size rechargeable batteries)
- MP3, WAV, AIFF playback capability via optional USB memory, perfect for backing tracks when performing live
- Microphone input with dedicated reverb and vocoder effects for sing-along
- Windows and Mac compatible editor software included
- Eight-track pattern sequencer to capture and develop ideas for songs or beats
- Eight Phrase Pads allow you to supplement your keyboard performances with samples or music files stored on USB memory