Roland JC-120 Overview
The Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus is a 2-channel bi-amplified combo electric guitar amplifier, featuring 120 watts of total power and a true stereo chorus, the sound of which is already familiar from hundreds of popular recordings made since the mid-1970's. The amplifiers' original silver cone speakers have been re-introduced for that vintage look.
The JC-120 Jazz Chorus features 2 separate input channels, "dry" and affected, both with 3-band EQ, a stereo effects loop, and 3 dedicated footswitch inputs for the built-in chorus/vibrato, distortion and reverb.
For lush, glossy, and highly processed clean guitar tones, there is no other guitar amplifier that produces such sounds with quite the warmth and variety of the JC-120 Jazz Chorus.
- Bi-amped, 2-channel guitar combo amplifier with 120 watts total power, dual 12" silver cone speakers and built-in effects
- Two separate input channels (Normal and Effects) with 3-band EQ perchannel and one high, one low input per channel
- True stereo chorus, reverb, distortion and adjustable vibrato
- Stereo effects loop with I/O Effects Level switch and Series/Parallel selector
- Separate footswitch jacks for control of chorus and vibrato, reverb and distortion
- Hard fiber sections, rivets and corner guards for amplifier edges and panels, industrial casters for simplified transportation
- Rugged over-sized carrying handle, mesh grill speaker cover