The black finished FP-50 from Roland is an 88-key digital piano that delivers the authentic tone and touch of an acoustic grand, plus a large selection of other sounds for performing in a variety of situations. The Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement delivers seamless velocity response, natural tone decay, and authentic key-range behavior.
An intelligent rhythm feature makes it simple to create music by providing accompaniments that automatically follow performances in real time. With its compact design and built-in speaker system, the FP-50 is always ready to go wherever necessary. Stereo outputs can connect the instrument to an external amplification system, while the built-in speakers can be used to monitor an on-stage performance.
The built-in speakers can be turned off for private playing, allowing for day or night practice using headphones without disturbing family members or neighbors. Rhythm accompaniments assist in developing timing and groove, and the wide selection of music styles help to expand versatility. Using optional USB memory, WAV audio files can be played back using various options. Performances can be recorded as audio data for composing or self-evaluation and SMF songs can be played from the USB memory as well.
Roland Wireless Connect and the free Air Performer app allows the user to play along with favorite songs in their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through the instrument's sound system. Roland Wireless Connect is simple to set up and use, providing cable-free communication with Apple iOS devices via Roland's optional WNA1100-RL wireless USB adapter.
- Stage, studio or home based 88-key digital piano utilizing Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement delivers seamless velocity response, natural tone decay, and authentic key-range behavior
- Includes SuperNATURAL-based classic electric pianios, organ tones, strings, modern synthesizers, and more
- Two-track recorder with approximately 30,000 notes of storage
- Intelligent rhythm feature with full-keyboard chord recognition provides an entire onboard backing band for solo performing
- Ninety rhythm types, with two variations for each style
- Play along with WAV audio files via optional USB memory using various playback options such as key transposition, tempo adjustment, and center cancel
- Record performances as audio data for composing or self-evaluation
- SMF songs (Standard MIDI Files) can also be played from the USB memory
- Built-in amplifier and speaker system
- Built-in metronome
- Headphone output for private practice
- DP-10 damper pedal included