The NT3 3/4" Cardioid Condenser Microphone from RODE features an end-address, 3/4", gold-sputtered, true-condenser transducer that provides detailed audio capture for almost any instrument. Intended for studio, stage, and location work, the NT3 can be used to capture audio on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano, and all acoustic instruments. The versatile NT3 also works very well for voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
This microphone can be powered by either phantom power, or via a 9V battery in situations when power isn't available through a console or camera. The NT3's rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure it is protected both in the studio, or out in the field. In addition, the NT3's cardioid pickup pattern effectively isolates the source signal, and the output circuitry and diaphragm are manufactured to further minimize noise from radio frequency interference or bad grounding.
- True-condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation—phantom or battery
- Cast-metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shockmounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface-mount components
- Full frequency response
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone with RODE