RCF AYRA PRO 5 Overview
From home recording to semi-pro studios, the Ayra Pro 5 is the perfect choice for mixing and mastering applications. The exceptional accuracy and attention to detail make the perfect for monitoring, from music production to recording. It features powerful internal DSP, helping to optimise the frequency response and dynamics, resulting in exceptional sonic clarity.
The Ayra’s design is comprised of a powerful low-frequency driver comprised of a composite-cone woofer. The specialised design features a custom voice coil with a unique winding length which provides an extended low-frequency range. Accompanying the woofer is a 1-inch ferrofluid cooled, soft-dome tweeter. The combination of these two powerful components provides an ultra-wide dynamic response spanning from 45Hz – 20kHz.
Pristine sound via Class-D power amplifiers
The exceptional clarity and powerful sound that the Ayra Pro 5’s deliver is thanks to the dual class-D true active low distortion amplifier. These powerful amps feature onboard limiters which minimise clipping, helping to preserve the transducers for optimal durability and a long lifespan. Combined with the RCF precision waveguide, the monitor ensures the best possible sound – no matter the space.
Linear phase response
The RCF Ayra Pro 5 provides best-in-class linear phase response. This is achieved utilise the custom FiRPHASE technology, which is a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, designed to deliver the most transparent audio possible. The resulting sound is warm, transparent and powerful, delivering immersive stereo imagining, making mixing easier than ever.
The rear of the monitor features a balanced TRS input, an unbalanced input, as well as an XLR connection for versatile compatibility. It also features two trim switches for both the high and low frequency spectrums. This allows you to attenuate the monitor’s sound to acclimatise to any space.
- 50 - 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Exceptional clarity for monitoring and mastering
- 0 degree Phase Response
- 75W + 25W Class-D Amplifier
- 5-inch composite fibreglass woofer
- 1-nch ferrofluid cooled Soft Dome tweeter
- RCF Precision Waveguide
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- Low distortion frontal vented ports
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 107 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 110°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 70°
- Dome Tweeter: 1.0'' neo, 1.0'' v.c
- Woofer: 5.0''
- Input/Output Section: bal/unbal
- Input Connectors: XLR, Jack, RCA
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 2000Hz
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Total Power: 200 W Peak, 100 W RMS
- High Frequencies: 50 W Peak, 25 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 150 W Peak, 75 W RMS
- Connections: XLR, Jack, RCA
- CE Marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: MDF
- Colour: Black - RAL 9005
- Height: 300 mm / 11.81 inches
- Width: 185 mm / 7.28 inches
- Depth: 243 mm / 9.57 inches
- Weight: 4.3 kg / 9.48 lbs
- Package Height: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
- Package Width: 339 mm / 13.35 inches
- Package Depth: 261 mm / 10.28 inches
- Package Weight: 6 kg / 13.23 lbs
- Product Code: 13000597