The black 10” Art 7 Series ART 710-A MK II Active 2-Way Speaker from RCF offers substantial power for a variety of professional applications that include primary sound reinforcement and supplementary fill for larger systems. This speaker is equipped with a 700W digital amplifier (500W for the woofer and 200W for the compression driver), and is controlled by a multiway DSP. The result of this is high output, low distortion, and natural sound. The DSP takes care of crossovers, equalizations, soft-limiters, RMS limiters, and large signals compression. The amplifier presents XLR/jack (combo) balanced inputs, XLR output link, volume and a switchable EQ mode (flat/ boost). The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure that not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also assists in heat dissipation.
The compression driver uses a 1” throat diameter titanium dome featuring a vented suspension and is powered from a massive high flux neodymium magnet and an edge wound 1.7” aluminum voice coil. This driver offers a high output, transparent midrange sound, and clarity in high frequencies reproduction.
This ART 710-A speaker features a 10” woofer that, with a 2.5” inside-outside aluminum coil and a powerful magnetic structure, guarantees a fast and accurate mid-bass frequency range. The loudspeaker's design looks aggressive whilst retaining familiar Art ergonomics and is the result of extensive combined functional and acoustic research.
The two-way system cabinets are molded in a special polypropylene composite material and are designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. The reflex porting has been resized to offer better efficiency.
- 700W digital bi-amplification, 500W low frequency, and 200W high frequency power
- 129 dB maximum SPL
- Wide dispersion 90 x 70 constant directivity horn
- 10" high power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1" Titanium dome, high frequency driver
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter, and protection
- XLR/jack input and XLR signal output
- Ergonomic top handle for easy transportation and positioning
- Applications: Nearfield and distributed PA; foreground/background music, fill/delay; portable and installed audio-visual systems; conference centers, presentations, ballrooms, and houses of worship; compact voice reinforcement systems; stage monitoring
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|SPL||Maximum 129 dB|
|Coverage Angle||Horizontal x Vertical: 90 x 70°|
|Driver||Compression: 1.00" (25.40 mm) neo, 1.70" (43.18 mm) voice coil|
|Woofer||10.0" (254.0 mm), 2.5" (63.5 mm) voice coil|
|Input Signal||Impedance: Balanced/unbalanced|
|Input/Output Connectors||Combo XLR-jack/XLR|
|Input Sensitivity||4 dBu|
|Crossover Frequencies||1,700 Hz|
|Controls||Volume, flat, boost, mic/line|
|Power Supply||Switching 700 W|
|Frequency||High: D/200 W
Low: D/500 W
|Hardware||2 x M10, pole mount
Pole mount cap
|Grille||Custom perforated steel grille with open-cell poly fiber backing|
|Handle||1 on top|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||21.61 x 13.38 x 11.96" (549.00 x 340.00 x 304.00 mm)|
|Weight||30.86 lb (14.00 kg)|