QSC TouchMix-8 overview
The TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen from QSC is a 12-input digital mixer that features 8 built-in mic preamplifiers and can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iPad connected to the same wireless network. The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric EQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TM-8's DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
The mixer is also capable of multi-track recording with sampling frequencies up to 48kHz to an optional external USB hard drive. A USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case are included.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on Main and Aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Color, capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist you with channel setup, effects selection, and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included