Eris, Remastered: 2-Way Active Studio Monitors with Wave Guide
- EBM Waveguide Designed by Hugh Sarvis
- 8" Woven Composite Woofer
- 1.25" Silk-Dome HF Driver
- Large Ported Enclosure for Deeper Bass
- 140W Class AB Biamplification
- 105 dB Max SPL
- Acoustic Tuning and Space Settings
- Accepts XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA Inputs
- Output Current and Overheat Protection
With their smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you always get the best sound... it's no wonder that the original Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. The Eris E8 XT is a substantial update to a lauded classic. Deeper lows and a wider, more controlled sweet spot (thanks to its new EBM wave guide design) mean that PreSonus' best-selling studio monitors just got even better.
Building upon the success of the original, the PreSonus Eris E8 XT Two-Way Active 8" Studio Monitor offers the same robust connectivity options with an updated driver combo and a larger ported enclosure. The Hugh Sarvis designed EBM waveguide delivers a wider and more controlled sweet spot, ideal for group listening and collaboration. The E8 XT utilizes 140W Class-AB biamplification to power the 8" woven composite woofer and 1.25" ultra-low-mass, silk-dome high-frequency driver, which combine to deliver up to 105 dB of continuous SPL.
The Eris E8 provides a balanced XLR, a balanced ¼" TRS, and an unbalanced RCA line-level input. Dial in the acoustic tuning controls for a flattened frequency response and an accurate mixing contour. The acoustic controls on the rear panel include Level, HPF, LF-Trim, HF-Trim, and Acoustic Space. The PreSonus Eris E8 XT ships with a power cord.
- 8" woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25" ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Coverage (HxV): 100 x 60° EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140W, Class-AB biamplification
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection