25th Anniversary black edition of one of the world's favourite recording bundles.
- 2x2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Over-Ear Headphones with 50mm Drivers
- Studio One Artist DAW Software
- Special Edition Black Finish
The 25th Anniversary Black PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is a complete recording package that combines the 25th Anniversary Black AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface, Studio One Artist recording and production software, the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and a pair of HD7 professional headphones to create an all-in-one solution for musicians and engineers wishing to produce professional music.
AudioBox 96K USB Audio Interface:
The 25th anniversary black PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 is a 2x2 USB audio interface offering Class-A mic preamps with 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered, making it a great solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go.
Whether you need an easy-to-use interface for home recording, live streaming, and podcasting or you want to improve your video-conferencing audio, the AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition will give you high-definition sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity of your signals. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency. Stereo 1/4" monitor and headphone outputs are provided with independent volume controls for optimal hookup of speakers and headphones.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows, and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Two XLR-1/4" combo mic/instrument inputs with Class-A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Two 1/4" balanced monitor outputs
- 1/4" headphone jack with level control
- MIDI 5-pin input and output ports
- Sturdy steel chassis
- 1/3 RU rackmountable
- USB computer-to-interface connection cable included
HD7 Semi-Open Studio Headphones:
The PreSonus HD7 is a pair of over-ear, semi-open headphones designed to provide high-quality audio in a durable design. These headphones feature 50mm neodymium drivers, as well as precision-tuned acoustic chambers to deliver crisp, detailed audio within a wide frequency response. Indeed, the headphones extend from 10 Hz to 30 kHz. The rugged construction can withstand the rigors of professional use.
The headphones feature a self-adjusting headband and thick over-ear cushions to provide a snug, comfortable fit. A single-sided cable is provided, and this cable is 8.2' long to give you a good amount of slack. A 3.5mm plug with a 1/4" adapter ensures compatibility with most audio devices, consumer and professional alike. These headphones are relatively lightweight at 7.8 oz.
- High-resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response down to 10 Hz
- Rugged construction
- Comfortable and long-lasting earpads
- Single-sided 8.2' cable
- Lightweight at 7.8 oz
M7 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone:
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
- Large-diaphragm condenser design
- Microphone stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox iTwo
- Microphone cable and cloth carry bag included
Studio One Artist Software:
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing, plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible