PowerWorks APOLLO-15A Overview
You bet – PowerWorks® makes it happen! Be it a party sound system, a PA for bands and DJs, or a fixed installation, PowerWorks® offers top- drawer sound even at peak levels!
PowerWorks® engineers developed the PowerWorks® line up in a state-of-the-art acoustics lab. Power- Works® enclosures are exclusively equipped with
high-quality custom-built loudspeakers, especially for PowerWorks®.
All the considerable experience of PowerWorks® engineers, painstakingly matched components and crossovers, and the quality of true Old World craftsmanship endow the PowerWorks® line with the power to deliver rich, full, commanding sound.
Featuring a wide selection of passive and active models that may be mixed and matched in a variety of configurations, PowerWorks® offers the
right solution for the most diverse applications. And it does so at such reasonable prices that anyone can afford to enjoy audio quality engineered by PowerWorks®.
- 15-inch custom woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- 90˚ horizontal dispersion
- 90˚ vertical dispersion
- 900W Class D power (50 & 400W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs & 3,5mm Stereo Jack & Dual RCA
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output – Stereo or Mono
- Mic/Line Level
- 4 mode presets
- Live – normal live front of house
- DJ – Music playback
- Speech – Clarity on Speech
- Mon — stage wedge floor monitor
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED on logo On/Off
- Multi-angle enclosure for Front of House or on stage monitor wedge
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, Polypropylene enclosure
- Tour-grade steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Straight and 7˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended horizontal and vertical installation