Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR Overview
Designed to work directly with the included rekordbox dj software, the innovative Pioneer DDJ-RR rekordbox dj Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and deep integration with rekordbox dj. It includes dedicated buttons for recording, playback, and looping of sequence operations such as repeating, skipping, and rearrangement of musical parts.
The ergonomic design features 8 multi-color and velocity sensitive performance pads on each deck with four modes of operation including Hot Cue, Pad FX, Slicer, and Sampler. The large aluminum jog wheels feature an illuminated on-jog display, offering the status of each deck at a glance.
The center panel of the DDJ-RR is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard that features the same circuit for master and booth output as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ. The mixer is capable of connecting, turntables, CD players, a microphone, and other external audio sources. Each channel features trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way filter, and level fader. The DDJ-RR ships with a rekordbox dj license key, an AC power adapter, a power cord, and a USB cable.
- You get a rekordbox dj license key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your license key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing
- Large jog wheels with an illuminated On-Jog Display provide responsive scratching, and let you know the status of each deck at a glance. Plus, the DDJ-RR has a durable, brushed aluminum top plate just like our flagship controllers and NXS2 set-up
- Set colors for your Hot Cues in rekordbox then trigger with high quality rubber pads. Or use the Performance Pads to bring Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer into the mix
- Create sample sequences on the fly using the Sequencer, or select and play sequences stored on your computer directly from the hardware thanks to the Sequence Call button. Plus, with Sequence Load, you can load a sample sequence to the deck and scratch
- Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse, or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point. And using Release FX you can exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial
High Quality Audio
- The DDJ-RR features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ to ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound
- Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and two headphone outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-RR as a mixer with multi-players or turntables using the line and phono inputs
PC Master Out
- For flexibility, you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers, connected desktop speakers, or play through a wireless speaker. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out
- Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches. Jump to any part of a track with one touch
Dual Level Meter
- See the master out and channel levels at all times
rekordbox DVS Upgrade
- When you use our rekordbox dj DJ software, you can purchase the optional rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library