On-Stage MBP7000 Overview
Designed for durability and performance, the MBP7000 is a great solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications. Our Boom Pole is machined from a sturdy and lightweight aluminum, which allows you to mount your microphone securely and follow your sound source with ease. Three telescopic rods utilize a twist-and-lock system; creating quick, simple and efficient settings extending the length from 3.1-8.1′.
- Great solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications
- Follow your sound source with ease
- Ergonomically spaced and comfortable EVA handgrips; one stationary at base of pole and a slidable handgrip for custom reach
- Three telescopic rods with easy twist and lock settings extend the boom length from 3.1-8.1′
- Standard 5/8″-27 threads with solid brass male end and internal 3/8″-16 threads