On-Stage MS7201QTR Overview
The MS7201QTR Round Base Microphone Stand from On-Stage has the look and functionality of the classic, round-base microphone stand with an instant thread-less quarter-turn end. The tread-less end mates with the unique J-slot in the round base of the microphone stand. In one swift motion, the user only needs to push down and rotate the shaft with a clockwise 1/4-turn to lock, or push down and rotate 1/4-turn counter-clockwise to unlock. The convenient design enables users who prefer weighted stands to setup a quality weighted base stand instantly.
The 10" round base is constructed from sand-cast steel for strength. Six rubber feet on the underside of the base keeps the stand stable. A die-cast steel, mid-point clutch, effortlessly allows height adjustments from 34 to 60". The entire stand sports a scratch-resistant finish and is built to last gig after gig.
- Push and turn shaft
- Thread-less base design
- Constructed from sand-cast steel for strength
- Six rubber feet keep the stand stable
- Die-cast steel mid-point clutch
- Height adjustments from 34" to 60"
- Clip-on cable holder
- 5/8" - 27 solid threaded upper shaft
- A weighted stand that is portable and can be set up quickly
- Stable, takes up less floor space, and has a clean look on stage
- A spring-loaded plunger and anti-rotation feature helps you to avoid the chore of threading your microphone stand into your base