12" Active Loudspeaker with Chest-Thumping Low-End
- 1300W Powered Speaker
- Woofer: 12"
- HF Driver: 1.4" Titanium Compression
- Frequency Response of 50 Hz to 23 kHz
- Two Nylon Covers with Padded Interior
- Rugged, Water-Resistant Construction
The Mackie Thump12A is a 1300W 12" powered loudspeaker with a redesigned amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response, which provides chest-thumping low end for a variety of applications including rehearsal studios, small bars & coffee shops, small night clubs, karaoke events, weddings, houses of worship, fitness centers, and mobile DJs.
The loudspeaker features a Class-D amplifier that drives 1000W to the high-output 12" woofer, and 300W into the 1.4" titanium dome compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency response of 50 Hz to 23 kHz with a maximum SPL of 126 dB. The integrated 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology for handling a variety of sources including microphones, Hi-Z instruments, and line signals with ease. An XLR output is available for connecting to other Thump loudspeakers to increase output and coverage.
There are four application-specific speaker modes for quick and easy system optimization, which includes a precision digital crossover and transducer alignment. The built-in system protection and thermal limiting is designed to keep your system safe. The lightweight enclosure features four handles for ease in transport, and offers dual angles for use as a stage monitor, while the integrated pole-cup allows the Thump 12A to be used with speaker stands and pole-mounts.
- 12″ high-output woofer / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF: 1000W
- HF: 300W
- Next-generation system protection, and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Cutting-edge amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line, and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual-angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4-handle design
- 35.5 lbs. / 16.1 kg