The Mackie ProFX30v3 is a 30-channel mixing console featuring 25 Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, houses of worship, rehearsal studios, and more. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and a Hi-Z switch (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-28 offer XLR or 1/4" inputs. Channels 1-16 provide single-knob compressors, and channels 1-22 include inserts. Channels 23/24, 25/26, and 27/28 offer two 1/4" line inputs each (L and R for stereo), while channel 21/22 uses a 3.5mm stereo input. Channels 1-30 feature gain controls, a 3-band EQ, three aux sends for monitors, a dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level faders. Engaging channel 29/30's USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer.
Each channel strip includes button selectors for Main L/R, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4, and PFL SOLO. The master section offers dedicated faders for Main, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4 and FX. Main output connectors include both XLR and 1/4", while sub and control room outputs use 1/4" connectors. A dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes its own independent level control. Other features include an input / USB 1-2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level fader, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4" footswitch input.
The ProFX30v3 features a download for ProTools I First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website. The Mackie ProFX30v3 includes a USB cable and an IEC cable for powering the unit.
- Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 25 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultralow noise performance
- GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
- Essential Mixing Tools
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Channels 23–28 feature mic inputs and stereo 1/4" line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allow you to connect guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 3.5mm input on channel 29/30
- Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send controls
- Stereo Subgroup output busses with per-channel assignments
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1–22
- Pre-fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-knob compression helps keep your input levels in check
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Signature Rugged Design
- Mackie built-like-a-tank design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection