The Mackie ProFX16v3 is a 16-channel mixing console featuring 11 Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and a Hi-Z switch (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-11 offer XLR or 1/4" inputs. Channels 1-8 include inserts and single-knob compressors. Channels 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14 offer two 1/4" line inputs each (L and R for stereo), while channel 15/16 uses a 3.5mm stereo input. Channels 1-16 feature gain controls, a 3-band EQ, three aux sends for monitors, a dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level faders. Engaging channel 15/16's USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer.
Each channel strip includes button selectors for Main L/R, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4, and PFL SOLO. The master section offers dedicated faders for Main, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4 and FX. Main output connectors include both XLR and 1/4", while sub and control room outputs use 1/4" connectors. A dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes its own independent level control. Other features include an input / USB 1-2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level fader, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4" footswitch input.
The ProFX16v3 features a download for ProTools I First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. You also get Tracktion's Waveform OEM and the DAW Essentials Collection. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website. The Mackie ProFX16v3 includes a USB cable and an IEC cable for powering the unit.
- Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 11 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultralow noise performance
- GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
- Essential Mixing Tools
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Channels 9–14 feature mic inputs and stereo 1.4" line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allow you to connect guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 3.5mm input on channel 15/16
- Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send controls
- Stereo Subgroup output busses with per-channel assignments
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1–8
- Pre-fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-knob compression helps keep your input levels in check
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins including 304E EQ, 304C Compressor, BBD Delay, Black Op Distortion, Black Shiny Wah, Black Spring Reverb, C1 Chorus, DC Distortion, Eleven Lite, Flanger, Graphic EQ, Gray Compressor, Green JRC Overdrive, In-Tune, Orange Phaser, Roto Speaker, Sci-Fi, Studio Reverb, Tape Echo, Tri Knob Fuzz, Vari-Fi, Vibe, Phaser, and White Boost
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Signature Rugged Design
- Mackie built-like-a-tank design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection