The Mackie Big Knob Passiveis a monitor controller that allows you to choose between two audio sources and two monitor pairs. It can be used for project and professional studios and is designed to increase your workflow for recording and mixing applications.
It features mono, mute, and dim functions and delivers pristine audio quality. Built with the classic Big Knob volume control, it is designed with a passive audio path, which requires no power supply. The Big Knob Passive studio monitor controller is sturdy and has a built-like-a-tank design.
The Big Knob Passive features a download for ProTools | First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
Professional Source and Monitor Selection
- Choose between two sources and two monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Mono, mute, and dim functions
Helpful Features for Project Studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 3.5mm input for your smartphone
- 1/4" inputs and outputs support balanced or unbalanced connections
- Passive design requires no power source