61-Key USB MIDI Performance Controller with Assignable Knobs and Pads
- 61 Full-Size Velocity-Sensitive Keys
- 8 Velocity-Sensitive Trigger Pads
- 9 Assignable Faders
- 8 Assignable Knobs
- Transport Controls
- DAW and Virtual Instrument Software
- USB Bus Powered
- Mac OS X
M-Audio pioneered the portable MIDI controller market with the Oxygen series of keyboard controllers. Today, M-Audio continues to be a leader of this technology by developing intuitive controllers for software-based music production and performance. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, the new Oxygen series controllers offer more control, deep hardware/software integration, and come equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any studio.
The Oxygen 61 IV from M-Audio features not only sixty-one velocity-sensitive full size keys, but also ships with several music software titles that allows for immediate music making. With the additional array of assignable knobs, pads and faders, the controller provides comprehensive control over the included and other software, facilitating the recording and mixing of music without ever reaching for a mouse.
Aside from the velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies, eight knobs are available for tweaking effects plug-ins and virtual instruments, along with eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming. And for mixing and controlling the master output, nine faders are available along with dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that can initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from the controller.
The controller offers out-of-the-box integration with many DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and more, with the controls instantly mapped to key parameters in the DAW. Built-in customizable mapping presets can be easily adapted to work with favorite effects plug-ins and virtual instruments, and the factory presets map the various controls to the bundled SONiVOX Twist virtual instruments. Also included are Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2, a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots or parts per patch.
- Sixty-one full-size, synthesizer-action velocity-sensitive keys
- Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- Eight assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plug-ins
- Nine assignable faders for ease of mixing
- Transport buttons allows for DAW control without reaching for the mouse
- Automaps to popular DAWs - Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- Ableton Live Lite is included for immediate music creation
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation