Ibanez AW154JR Overview
Sporting a dreadnought junior body, the Ibanez Artwood Series AW54JR is an acoustic guitar made from mahogany with an open pore natural finish. The smaller-than-average body delivers a balanced acoustic sound, well suited for solo performance and able to hold its own in a small ensemble.
The AW54JR is constructed with a solid mahogany top, mahogany back and sides, and a set-in mahogany neck. The fingerboard and bridge are both made of ovangkol. Other features include open-geared chrome tuners with butter bean knobs at the headstock and Ibanez Advantage pins in the bridge. The instrument features a natural open pore finish throughout. A gig bag is included.
- Body Shape: Dreanaught Junior
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast tuners
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and 2-band EQ
- Output: 1/4"
- Battery: 9V
- Finish Top: Open pore
- Finish Back and Sides: Open pore
- Finish Neck Back: Open pore