Ibanez AF75 Overview:
The Artcore Series AF75 from Ibanez is a hollow-body electric guitar made of maple for the top, back, and sides, and has a set-in mahogany neck with a transparent red sunburst gloss finish. The hollow single-cutaway body delivers a warm, resonant sound that is well suited for playing jazz, blues, country, and rock. The neck is fitted with a 20-fret bound rosewood fingerboard which has acrylic block inlays and chrome tuners. The strings are anchored by an ART-ST tuneomatic-style bridge and VT60 trapeze tailpiece.
For electronics, the AF75 is equipped with a pair of Classic Elite humbucking neck and bridge pickups, along with a 3-way pickup selector switch, and individual volume and tone controls for each pickup. The pickups offer a rich, nuanced tone with fat low end which nicely complements the wood's inherent tonal qualities.
This affordably priced instrument is highly respected for its tone, sustain, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for players of all levels.
- The Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low end
- Designed for precise control of knobs with non-slip functionality, while offering a classic look
- Neck Type: Artcore mahogany set-in neck
- Body: Maple top/back/sides
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood fingerboard with acrylic block inlay
- Frets: 20, Medium frets
- Bridge: ART-1
- Tailpiece: VT60
- Neck Pickup: Classic Elite (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Elite (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Chrome/Gold
- Scale: 24.7" / 628.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43.0mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.2" / 56.0mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.8" / 21.0mm
- Thickness at 9th Fret: 0.9" / 24.0mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305.0mm
- Length: 19.5" / 495.3mm
- Width: 15.8" / 400.1mm
- Max Depth: 3.6" / 92.1mm