HK Audio Lucas Nano 600 Overview
The HK Audio Lucas Nano 600 can be paired with a second unit to create a more powerful PA system, making the Nano 600 a superior flexible alternative to conventional fullrange cabinets and columnar speaker systems for many applications. Two satellites with a 4.5'' woofer and 1'' tweeter are featured in addition to a 10'' subwoofer. 5 inputs are available with a 3-channel mixer, mic in and phantom power.
Precision Audio Delivery
Peerless audio performance is delivered through innovative design features such as a MultiCell Transformer which helps maximize sound pressure gain, improve directivity and minimise high-frequency distortion. The lightweight, low-resonance subwoofer housing delivers remarkable low-end performance, offering the same great bass response as a heavy wood enclosure.
- Versatile: Configures as a mono PA, a 2.1 or a twin stereo (double stereo) setup
- Two satellites with a 4.5'' woofer and 1'' tweeter
- 10 Inch Subwoofer
- 5 Inputs, 3-Channel-Mixer, Mic In 1 with Phantom Power
- 460 W power amp
- 130 dB max. SPL
- First of its kind worldwide: MultiCell Transformer for optimum dispersion
- Low-resonance bass enclosure for remarkable low-end performance
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Dimensions: 60 x 57 x 43 cm
- Weighs just 16.3 kg