HK Audio Linear 3 L3 112 FA Overview
Loaded with advanced DSP technology, HK's powerful Linear 3 series delivers incredible high-definition audio gig after gig. Combining a powerful 1200W bi-amped class-D design with high-performance drivers, the Linear 3 series packs a serious punch.
These high-end loudspeakers are precision-engineered to provide you with the best possible performance. From the rugged enclosures and perfectly-matched components, to the filter presets, intelligent multi-band limiting, and FIR separation. You can rely on your Linear 3 system to blow your audience away every single night.
Designed to go big
Power isn't everything, but it definitely helps. Combining HK's incredible 1200W class-D power amp design with excellent sensitivity, the L3 112 FA is capable of producing a maximum SPL of up to 135dB. Perfect for large audiences, a Linear 3 PA system is the perfect choice for both portable and installed setups.
If you want to build impressive speaker stacks, simply combine your L3 112 FAs with HK Audio's Linear series active subwoofers. Thanks to precision-engineering, intelligent designs, and class-leading DSP, these high-end speakers produce high-end sound no matter what stage you're on. Stacked or stand-alone, Linear 3 loudspeakers mean business...
Adapt your sound with ease
Tired of frantically searching for the sweet spot on your PA's controls? The L3 112 FA puts an end to all of that. Your Linear 3 system's sound is easy to control and shape, even when you're on stage. Four different EQ presets (Bass Boost, Flat - LF, Flat - MHF, and Contour) give you quick and easy access to your speaker's voicing. There's no need for sophisticated audio skills, the built-in advanced DSP technology delivers first-class high-definition sound every single time.
- 1200W of bi-amped class-D power
- High-definition audio with a beautifully balanced sonic image
- Capable of producing up to 135dB SPL
- Advanced DSP technology consistently delivers incredible sound
- Intelligent Multi-band Limiter ensures tonal integrity at every volume level
- FIR crossover filtering for a transparent mid-range
- Loaded with sound-shaping options including four EQ presets
- Very low THD - no listening fatigue
- Easy to control and shape your sound, even from the stage
- On-target PA designed to reduce the reflections from walls and ceilings
- Maximum SPL: 135dB half space (peak, at 10 percent THD)
- Frequency Response:
- +/-3dB: 65Hz - 18kHz
- -10dB: 58Hz - 18kHz
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Amplifier: Class-D, bi-amped
- Active Protection Circuits:
- Short circuit
- Over-current protection
- Subsonic filter
- Look-ahead temperature control
- Peak, RMS, and multi-band limiters
- Low/Mid Speaker: 1 x 12''
- HF Driver: 1''
- Horn Characteristics: 90° x 55° CD horn
- Cut-off Frequency Active: 2.3kHz FIR X-Over with 72dB/Oct
- 2 x XLR combo inputs (balanced)
- 1 x stereo RCA input
- 2 x XLR thru (balanced)
- 1 x XLR mix output
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu at gain (centre-notched)
- Sensitivity Switch: Line/Mic input A
- Equaliser: 2 x EQ switches
- Bass Boost / Flat
- Flat / Contour
- Pole Mount: HK Audio DuoTilt 3/7
- Rigging Points: 4 x M8
- Handles: 2 x HK Audio MultiGrip
- Enclosure: 16mm MDF
- Grille: 2mm metal grille backed with acoustic foam
- Finish: Acrylic enamel, black
- Dimensions: 360mm x 660mm x 367mm
- Weight: 21.5kg / 47.4lbs