Behringer introduces the DDM4000 Digital DJ Mixer, a feature packed 4-channel digital DJ mixer for professional and home use. With four independent effects engines, built-in digital sampling with beat-sync and digital crossfader with BPM cross-fading, the DDM4000 delivers a host of professional features at an affordable price.
The mixer features four line inputs that support phono (turntable) and line signal for a total of eight connected sources. Two microphone inputs feature Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX control. DJs can recall previous mixer settings at the touch of a button and a large LCD display provides all setting information.
Laptop DJs will be pleased with the DDM4000's MIDI capabilities. MIDI inputs and outputs allow the mixer's controllers to be mapped with popular DJ software titles like Serato, Traktor and others. Additional features include S/PDIF digital output ultra-fast, accurate BPM counters, Headphone Cue with Bass/Snare boost and more.
32-Bit Digital DJ Mixer
Phono/Line Stereo Channels Allowing Eight Sources
Flexible Stereo Channels
Digital S/PDIF Output
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, accurate and patented* BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life