Great Nylon String for Amplified Performance.
- "The Multiac Encore is equipped with custom electronics by EPM
- This easy-to-use Blendable Dual Source System features an under saddle transducer, as well as an acoustic soundboard transducer with the ability to blend one into the other
- It's an ideal guitar for players looking for an incredible, amplified nylon string sound and feel in a live and loud band setting with virtually no feedback
- The Multiac Encore nylon string also features a 25-1/2 in
The Multiac Encore Burnt Umber model is equipped with custom electronics by Fishman. This easy-to-use Blendable Dual Source System features an undersaddle transducer as well as an acoustic soundboard transducer, with the ability to blend one with the other. This is the ideal guitar for players looking for an incredible amplified nylon-string sound and feel in a live and loud band setting with virtually no feedback.
The Multiac Encore nylon string, also features a 25 ½” scale and a comfortable nut width, making it easy for electric steel-string players to transition to nylon strings. This model features a chambered silver leaf maple body with a solid cedar top, as well as a dual source preamp with volume, treble, mid, bass, and blend control sliders.
- Body : Two-Chambered Silver Leaf Maple
- Top : Solid Cedar Top
- Neck : Mahogany
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length : 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width : 1.9" (48.26 mm)
- Nut Type : Graphtech
- Frets : 22
- Machine Head Ratio : 16:1
- Bridge and Tailpiece : Rosewood
- Bridge Electronics : 2 body sensors, Custom Godin Dual Source System, undersaddle bridge
- Controls : On-Board Preamp
- H.D.R : Not Included
- Color : Burnt Umber
- Finish : Semi Gloss