The Evolution Of A Studio Legend
- Circumaural headphones for high-end studio use
- 250-Ohm, 45-mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
- Made in Germany
More Info :
Uncompromising benchmark-setting studio headphones for sophisticated listening, mixing and mastering.For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in beyerdynamic studio headphones. They have earned the trust and respect of music producers, sound technicians and broadcasters and have established themselves as a firm favourite in studios all over the world.
Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. The efficiency of our latest Tesla driver technology is characterised emphatically by high resolution and high output power. Brilliant highs, a richly detailed midrange and precise bass combine to ensure a sublime sound quality that is second to none.
Together with the open-back design, the high-resolution Tesla drivers of the beyerdynamic DT 1990 headphones ensure a wide, dynamic and extremely natural stereo image. Titanium-coated acoustic fabric and carefully selected precision-woven textiles round off the balanced sound quality of these dynamic studio headphones.
- Operating Principle: Open
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Nominal Impedance Headphones: 250 ohms
- weight headphones without cable: 370 g
- Headphone frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug: 3-pin XLR plug & 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug