The Behringer XENYX QX1832USB is an 18-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. The mixer features six microphone preamps, "British"-style EQ, and six easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
It provides four mono channels and four stereo channels, making it suitable for small- and medium-sized audio projects. There are three aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and three stereo aux returns. Every channel features a 3-band EQ with a swept mid, which can really help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer.
The built-in Klark Teknik effects processor features 32 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. Channels 1 & 2 also feature Behringer's digital wireless connection, allowing two optional wireless microphones to be connected via the USB dongle input. The six built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob, you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. The six XENYX preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British"-style EQs allow you to finely tune your mix. The XENYX QX1832USB is suitable for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting, and more.
- Premium low-noise, high-headroom mixer
- 6 phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps
- 6 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- High-quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving